For all services provided on variablefontcourse.com, part of Studio Dahm, established in Delft, KvK number 20148379, the following conditions apply when purchasing video training.
Company name: Variable Font Course p/a Studio Dahm
Statutory address: Buizerdlaan 23, 2623 HK Delft, The Netherlands
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Client: the natural or legal person with whom Studio Dahm enters into an agreement regarding participation in a course.
- Course participant: the natural person who actually participates in the course on behalf of the client.
- Online training: E-learning, seminar, webinar, online course, online workshop, with the purpose of transferring and/or increasing knowledge and/or skills.
- Terms and conditions: these are general terms and conditions.
- The conditions apply to all tenders, general offers, (legal) actions, agreements, and the like from Studio Dahm, regardless of whether these are related to, or follow from, tenders, general offers, (legal) actions, agreements, and the like that have already been made.
- Registration for an online video training implies acceptance of the applicability of these general terms and conditions.
- Changes or additions to the terms and conditions must be explicitly confirmed in writing by the course participant.
- Applicability of general terms and conditions of the client is excluded as far as they are in conflict with these terms and conditions.
3. Enrolment and confirmation
- A client can register himself or a student of his choice via the website of variablefontcoures.com to participate in a training course. By registering for a training course, the Client accepts the applicability of these general terms and conditions without reservation.
- Agreements between the Principal and Studio Dahm are only realized when the registration is confirmed to the Principal by Studio Dahm in writing or digitally.
- Studio Dahm has the right to refuse an application without giving reasons.
- The student will receive a login code that provides access to a personal environment in which the video training(s) can be unlimited. This environment is strictly personal and may not be shared with third parties without permission. If Studio Dahm notices that this is nevertheless the case, a report will be made of copyright violation which can lead to a fine for the client.
- Registration takes place by filling out the form on the website of variablefontcourse.com. The prices are as stated on the internet at the time of registration.
- The course fees include the costs of course materials unless stated otherwise.
- When registering for a course through the application form based on a mailing, the prices stated in the mailing apply.
- Prices may be adjusted due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices will be adjusted in the event of changes in the VAT regime and/or the height of the applicable VAT rates.
- Payment is effected immediately after registration via the website. After payment, the client receives personal log-in codes and can follow the video training in a personal environment. All payments are in one go, the customer pays the total amount (incl. 21% VAT). All payments are safely processed by Mollie or Paypal.
- If there are technical problems with the login or the environment, then the client must report this within 7 working days by e-mail to email@example.com.
- It is not possible to cancel the purchase of an online video training.
- In no case will the purchase amount be refunded, unless Studio Dahm decides otherwise.
- For products offered by third parties, for example, Glyphs the application we are using, their terms and conditions are final.
- Studio Dahm is not liable for any damage caused by or related to participation in a course at Studio Dahm unless Studio Dahm can be blamed for an intentional act or gross negligence.
- If, despite the provisions in paragraph 1, Studio Dahm is liable for any damage at any time, it will be limited to a maximum of the invoice amount.
- Indirect damage will not be compensated.
- Participation in training takes place entirely at one’s own risk. Every participant chooses voluntarily to participate in the training and the activities within the training.
- Studio Dahm has only an obligation of effort and not an obligation of result. Studio Dahm cannot in any way make statements or give guarantees about possible results by participating in training sessions. Any examples of possible results during training are illustrative only and do not bind Studio Dahm in any way. Trainers and employees of Studio Dahm maintain a high ethical standard and will provide a realistic picture of the content of the training sessions to the best of their ability. The participant remains at all times responsible for the results in his company.
- Studio Dahm will do everything possible to provide the best possible training. Nevertheless, it is possible that there have been changes in social media channels and that these have not yet been included in the video training. Layout, options, and functionalities may therefore differ from the appearance of the current platform. Studio Dahm cannot be held liable for this and no claim can be made for a refund of the purchase when the course member discovers this.
- If and insofar as Studio Dahm is liable for any damage, the compensation of this damage is always limited to direct personal injury and property damage as far as it can be attributed to Studio Dahm. Studio Dahm is never liable for any consequential loss.
7. Intellectual property
- The course material provided is the property of the principal. The intellectual property rights regarding the course, the course material, and any other documents/products related to the course are reserved by Studio Dahm.
- Without the express written consent of Studio Dahm, the principal is not entitled to disclose, exploit or in any way reproduce data from and/or parts and/or excerpts of the course material provided.
8. Applicable law
- Dutch law is applicable to all tenders, general offers, (legal) acts, etc. of Studio Dahm and agreements between Studio Dahm and the client.
- All disputes that arise between parties as a result of an offer, general proposal, (legal) action, agreement, and the like, to which these conditions apply or as a result of agreements resulting from these conditions, will be brought before the competent judge in The Hague, unless the law prescribes otherwise.